About DDD Adelaide
DDD Adelaide is an inclusive non-profit conference for the Adelaide software community. Our goal is to create a fun, informative event that brings the Adelaide software community together. We do this by:
- Making the ticket price as low as possible ($55)
- Running the event on a Saturday
- Allowing anyone to submit about any software industry related topic
- Having a democratically chosen agenda
- Focussing on creating a safe and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome
What do we do with the money we raise?
DDD Adelaide is supported by DDD WA Inc., a non-profit association. All funds raised as part of running DDD Adelaide are used for:
- Running current, or future, DDD Adelaide events
- Sponsoring events or meetup groups in the SA and WA software industry that align to the purpose and goals of DDD Adelaide
- Other activities that contribute to the SA and WA software industry and align to our purpose and goals
What does DDD stand for?
DDD Adelaide is a part of the Developer! Developer! Developer! series of events, focussed on providing a forum for all people involved in the creation of software in South Australia to get together and share their experiences and stories.
DDD was set up with a number of key elements in mind, which hold true for all DDD conferences held worldwide:
- It is free / low cost
- It is on a Saturday
- An open submissions process
- A democratically chosen agenda
We have a number of sister events across Australia:
Next event Saturday 23rd November 2019
- One day
- Fully catered
- Inclusive atmosphere
- Interesting presentations
- Awesome people
- Only $55
Note: All dates in +0930.